Saturday 3 August 2013

Collective Haul (featuring Primark)


I'm sorry if you don't like hauls, but over the next week or so you're going to be seeing a lot of them! I realised when we had the heat wave a couple of weeks back that I have no summer clothes which sparked a spending spree over at ASOS and Forever 21. Then of course since I was shopping online I couldn't leave Fragrance direct! I was going to do a collective haul of everything but since there's a bank hoilday on monday I figured everything would get stuck in the post and I want to tell you about the deals while they're still on (plus it would be a huge haul which can get boring). So here are a few things I picked up while shopping yesterday!
I decided I wanted to pick up some new pyjamas since I'm going to be moving into uni halls with a bunch of people I don't already know. I was only planing on getting one or two pairs but they had a good sale in Primark and one thing lead to another. These super cute Sesame Street bottoms were my most expensive buy at £7, but they were miles to fun to leave behind! I then came across a load of reduced pairs like these adorable Somewhere over the rainbow pair and this neon pair for £4 each , I also found these strawberry ones for just £3! I picked up a £3 phone case, £2 earrings and a coffee cup for £2.50. Finally I spotted Primarks version of 'sleep in' rollers for just £2!
In Superdrug I picked up two old favourites which were half price in the form of Witch's Skin Clearing Primer and Superdrug's Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser. I also picked up 2 Barry M Gelly polishes at the till since they were on a 2 for £6 offer, the sleek face form palette which I've wanted for ages and a Kiss You 1D lipstick for £3 since I think the colour is amazing.
I went in Boots in search for Babylips, although the woman told me that they were launching on the 7th despite the fact that a tone of you guys seemed to have found them. I did quite well for me and even earned an extra 150 points since I went to the Kiosk first. I was really exicted to see Vaselines Spary & go on sale for £4.99 since ive beeen harassing Vaseline to bring this to the UK on twitter for a good while now. I also picked up the Dove oil spary and Palmers Natural Bronze for half price. Finally I figured I'd try Boots Expert Build up removel shampoo for £3.49 since I love using cleansing shampoos.
Finally I picked up two DVDs for £10 in HMV. I've heard that Crazy Stupid Love is funny so figured I'd pick that up along with The Perks of being a wallflower which is talked about a lot.

So there you have it, everything which made my arms hurt on the way home yesterday! What have you brought lately?

11 comments:

  1. I WANT THOSE STRAWBERRY PJ's!! They are sooo cute! Xx
    LFA (lovefromangelic)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've only told me that 3000 times haha, we'll have a look for them on wednesday! xx

      Delete
  2. want those roller from primarkx
    http://fashionprint101.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I bought the Dove Nourishing Oil care leave in treatment spray and it was so good I had to go back for the shampoo and hair mask from the same range! Plus it was half price in Boots.

    I just found your blog and I'm now following. I also mostly blog about budget friendly products. :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the dove spray so far, its wonderful!
      Thank you for the follow lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the sleek faceform palette, I use it every day!

    And also want to try the witch primer and dove hair oil so would love reviews on them!

    Please check out my blog!
    http://beautybudgetlivvy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment lovely, I'm looking forward to using it!
      I reviewed the primer a long time ago here; http://summersbeautyonabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/witch-skin-clearing-primer.html and hope to review the oil soon :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love everything you got in Primark - I've been sucked into the Oxford Street one when I was in London for the last few weeks - a post should be up on my blog on everything I got!

    I've also just finished reading Perks of Being a Wallflower so I'll probably pick up the DVD in sometime as I'd actually forgotten that they have a film! Plus, I might get Crazy Stupid Love aswell as I love romcoms - thank you so much for sharing! x

    BLOG SALE!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hitting Oxford street next week, I think I'll have to check that store out too! Also I'm looking forward to watching both films :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the face form and superdrug cleanser. I do need to get some of those primark rollers though because my hair doesn't like to be heat styled every morning :(

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete