Monday 12 August 2013

MUA sale haul..

So you may have noticed by all of my hauls lately that I've been doing a lot of shopping, although when I saw MUA's latest sale I had to make an order since a bunch of their stock was 75% off! While the majority of my order was Fashionista, I did pick up a few bits from MUA including the E5 eyelash brush which I figured would be a great way to tame my eyebrows for just £1.50, along with a £1 clear mascara. I've wanted to try MUA's Pro-Base fixing mist for a long time so added that to my basket for just £5 along with a £1 red lip liner.
The rest of my order came from the Fashionista range which all had a significant amount of money off. I picked up a luminous foundation for just £3 reduced from £12, the Fashionista concealer for £1.50 reduced from £6 and Fashionista vanishing cream for just £3 from £10. I've always loved MUA's eyebrow kit although the packaging snapped on me so I figured I'd pick up the Fashionista eyebrow kit which is basically the same thing for half price at £3.50. I was tempted by a blush palette although I decided to be good and pick up just two shades; Amber Glow and Juicy Apricot which are talked about a lot for just £1.65 each! Finally I picked up two lipsticks for juts £1.50 from £7, in the shades Natural Pink and Atomic Tangerine.

Did you pick up anything in the MUA sale?

5 comments:

  1. Yes I didddd!! Yay!! I'm excited to receive them! Btw, awesome haul! I want to get those lippies too, please do a review soon! x Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought some stuff on their sale as well but wishing i had bought more!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/200-follower-giveaway-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the exact brow palette and I love it!! such a great bargain! I also bought an eye primer, eye shadow and a blush!

    love it! xx

    ReplyDelete