Saturday 20 April 2013

A small Poundland haul.

I know it was only a couple of days ago that I posted my last haul, but I figured with Poundland the faster you post the better as the stock is constantly changing. I was so pleased to spot these Sally Hansen real nail polish strips in check it out and laced up, both still retail for £7.99 in boots! I'm really looking forward to trying these out because nail polish seems to automatically chip on me and I'm so lazy with my nails. Lastly I spotted Maybelline's 'High heel' mascara which I'm guessing is just this Lash stiletto mascara from their website - I haven't heard much about this but have found some pretty amazing reviews while trying to find out more about it. This is the third mascara I've brought in the last few days which is a little concerning. Hopefully I'll find my HG in those three!

Have you found any good bargains lately?

5 comments:

  1. I got a black Sleek mascara from Poundland this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be on the look out! I managed to find a Sleek lipstick the other week in there xx

      Delete
  2. So gutted that I missed these!
    I got the Sleek lipstick too and a gorgeous Rimmel eye palette!

    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete