Saturday 13 April 2013

May Magazine Freebies

I know these deals aren't exactly breaking news but I figured I'd write a quick blog post in case you had missed some of the wonderful freebies offered in this months magazines. This month you can find a full sized Ciate polish (worth £9) inside Marie Claire (£3.80) along with a sample of Jergens. There's a choice of two shades; Sand Dune, a shimmery gold and Pocket Money, a dark nude. I couldn't find Pocket Money anywhere so picked up Sand Dune which looks lovely on. I will warn you too look closely at the polish - as mine has a big crack and I've seen many others complain of the same issue! Next I picked up Red (£4) which offers a whole range of Aromatherapy freebies including;  the Hydrating Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser (worth £29) a Hydrating Rose Face Mask (worth £17) and a Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser (worth £3.50). Personally I went for the face mask which I'm really looking foward to trying! You can also find a Cowshed Body Butter (worth £7) in Instyle (£3.80) or even a Phil Smith Argan Oil Cream (worth £5.50) in Cosmopolitan (£3.60)

Remember Sainsbury's are offering a buy two get £2 off on selected magazines! Have you picked any up this month?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Great buy! I love Ciaté and sand dune is a pretty metallic gold!

    Love love!
    www.fromparistopureza.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciate may be my favourite nail polish brand :) xx

      Delete
  2. I think I will have to get Marie Claire this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got pocket money when I bought Marie Claire, I actually love it which supresed me as I'm not much of a nude nail varnish girl. Xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my very first time that I am visiting here and I’m truly pleasurable to see everything at one place.
    Freebies

    ReplyDelete