Saturday 27 April 2013

Timbleberry by Sinful Colors

 Until they landed in Boots stores last month, I hadn't heard much about Sinful colors but as soon as I saw the amazing shade range available I had to grab a few to show you guys! One of the three pretty polishes I picked up was Timbleberry which is a beautiful pinky red shade, to be honest I wasn't expecting much because I'm constantly chipping my polish but this one has impressed me! The brush as a joy to use and actually gave me more control than I was expecting, This would have looked great in one coat although I added two (mainly out of habit). The below picture was taken 24 hours after I first applied the polish, there's just one tiny chip on my little finger. I also have a bad habit of picking my polish off normally from the bottom so try and ignore that. After day two my nails still pretty much looked the same and in the end I ended up removing the shade myself because I wanted to try another shade from the line.
Overall I'm very impressed, Its about time the UK saw a good quality nail polish range which doesn't break the bank. At just £1.99 a bottle (and often 3 for 2) I know I'll be going back!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade. I'll have to have a look at the range next time I'm in Boots :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And its so cheap too, worth a look :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have Nail Junkie (which is the best name ever!), and for £1.99 its a good quick glitter fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great - may have to check it out :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is a really pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this too, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some of these in Australia in March and love them my favourite is the minty green colour called be happy I had never heard of them before and they where only about $2 hopfully boots in Ireland will do them to. So happy to see your reveiw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just googled be happy - it looks amazing! xx

      Delete