Monday 29 April 2013

April Empties.

The fact that I'm writing this post scares the hell out of me, Since my exams are fast approaching. You'd think the fact my place at uni would scare me into studying - yet here I am sharing my rubbish with you guys instead of opening that dreaded law book. I actually don't mind revision, I think its the thought of it that stops me . While some put there blogging life on hold for exams that just not me, I may post less during the exam period I refuse to stop posting altogether! And in happier news, next month sees my 18th birthday which just seems crazy! 
This month I finally finished my Neutrogena Multi-Defence daily moisturiser, I liked this product and used it everyday before my make up with no problems - but as always I have lots of these types of products to get through before I think about rebuying. This Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion was amazing! It lasted months too. If you have problem skin Id recommend giving this a go. I found that this MUA primer did the same job at others for a faction of the price, and will buy again once I've gone through all of mine. The Liz Earle cleanse and polish is a good product, although personally I prefer Superdrugs version which is so much  more moisturising. Lastly I tried the Nivea express hydration primer which just didn't work for me - my make up seemed to just flake off! 
I was left impressed with this Herbal Essences duo, they made my hair feel great and seemed to last for a really long time - I'd happily buy again! The Mellor & Russell product was a great find at just a pound, and actually worked too - worth a try if you can find one in your local poundland! Lastly from hair I tried this Loreal oil which did a good job - although mine does the same job and is far cheaper.
I loved this Vaseline Coca radiant lotion  as it left my skin feeling softer than it does with more expensive ones although this Nivea one didn't impress me as much purely because it reminded me far too much of sun cream! I finally finished my big bottle of Clean on me after four whole months which I feel is amazing for the price along with this mini Stawberry Body Butter which smells amazing!

What did you finish this month?

4 comments:

  1. Strawberry Body Butter, mmm! I finished three body butters (2small, one big) and some travel sized things this month :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell so much! I have so many travel sized things I sound really finish xx

      Delete
  2. Haha I'm just about to finish uni with all my big assignments due in the next week or two....have I stopped posting? No. What is wrong with me ;') I can't seem to leave it alone!
    I love the strawberry body butter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is an addiction! Id rather give up my social life (that makes me sound so sad haha) xx

      Delete