Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Favourites

Narrowing down my favourites this month has been pretty hard since I've tried and loved so many new products, although eventually I manged to whittle it down to the products above. One of my most exciting favourites this month is the Real Techniques Core Collection, which I've been waiting such a long time to try - It didn't disappoint and I love using my new brushes everyday! Make up wise I tend not to mention the same product twice but I am still head over heels with this Dainty Doll foundation which I apply with my buffing brush (would you believe I'm in shade medium!) I cant stay loyal to any product yet I'm half way through this foundation. Its going to be a sad day when I run out! Sticking with Dainty Doll I've also been loving this Cream blush in Orange county girl - I just think it looks lovely and natural against my pale skin and applies amazingly with my real techniques contour brush. Last month I had a lot of trouble with mascaras smudging so am over the moon with Max Factors Clump Defy which leaves my lashes feeling great and smudge free all day! As you may be able to tell this month I really got into nails and loved MUA's Bold Blue along with Sinful Colors amazing new range - Pictured above is Mint apple and Timbleberry. Despite owning far too many face masks this month I have loved using Soap & Glory's No Clogs Allowed which I got in the Boots Clearance along with this lovely smelling Nectarine body butter. Another bargain favourite was this Naked hair mask from Poundland which leaves my hair feeling great (the tubs massive too!) Lastly is sample of Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck Enchanted which smells great, I think I prefer it over the original!

What have you been loving this month?

4 comments:

  1. They sell the Naked Glossing Mask in Poundland?! I think I know where I'm heading soon - my one is sacred. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Mines out of stock now, but hopefully they'll get some more in - I wanna stock up!

      Delete
  2. good post! I love the sound of the dainty doll foundation, I am going to try and find some! I love the Max Factor mascara too, It's brilliant! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works so well for me! And I just love the mascara too :) xx

      Delete