Friday 12 April 2013

My updated hair care routine.

At the start of the year I posted my hair cure routine which you guys really seemed to like, so I figured today I'd update it since the products I've been using have changed a lot since then. If you want to know the back ground of my hair click here to go to that post where I went more in-depth, but for reference I have naturally blonde hair which suffers a lot of heat damage. First up is my shampoo and conditionerI'm currently using Herbal essences since they were half price when my others ran out. The seductively straight range promises that the 'lush formula' will 'smooth your strands into a pin-straight line' which really isn't the case but they smell lovely and leave my hair manageable so I'd recommend them based on that. Once a week (sometimes fortnight) I will swap my Herbal essences for Toni & Guy's shampoo for advanced detox, which just gets rid of any product build up and leaves my hair really cleansed. I will  also  do the same with my  Tresemme's platinum strength deep conditioning treatment which I will insure to use one a week to keep my hair extra soft. Although If my hair starts to feel like it needs that extra help I love Mellor & Russell's Miracle moisture hair repair mask which is a complete bargain at just a pound (full review here) I use my Tresemme liquid gold restorative complex  everytime I wash my hair and after months I still have over half the bottle left - talk about impressive this leaves my hair feeling so smooth, a must have for me! On those lazy days I make a run for Batiste's light and blonde dry shampoo its a just life saver which I will always continue to buy. Lastly I use a heat defense spray everytime I straighten my hair, Currently using one by Tresemme which does a wonderful job.

What products are you using on your hair?

4 comments:

  1. I love using the tresemme heat defence! I use it every time :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jodie! TRESemme heat defense is love! Ever since I used this product, it seems like my hair isn't getting damaged by heat that much anymore. Although, I haven't tried out some of your products, I would definitely give it a go. HairLab.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Summer, thanks for sharing your updated hair care routine with us. As you have started Herbal essences hair care products... i am also thinking about to have a try.......

    Hair Stylist Brisbane

    ReplyDelete