Wednesday 24 April 2013

My top five Pastel Nail Polishes

If you live in the UK you will have noticed that lately the weather has been oddly lovely. The beauty blogger in me took this rare opportunity to walk to the park armed with my favourite pastel polishes to snap some pictures (I will stress they were in my bag - for some reason that last sentence just gives me images of a mad woman literally walking to the park with five nail polishes in her hand!).There's something about pastels which just screams spring! So here are my favourites modelled my best friend - who I WILL convert into a blogger (she just doesn't know it yet).
Firstly is the lovely Blue Moon from Barry M, while I personally find the brands polishes a little hit and miss this one is wonderful to the point that I've actually worn it a few times unlike most of the polishes I buy, wear once and automatically forget about. So for that reason alone its a winner in my book! Secondly is this gorgeous polish  from M&S appropriately named mint which I love, It actually belongs to my friend who is nice enough to let me borrow it - although I'm considering picking up my own as its so lovely! Next is a Revlon top speed polish in the shade cloud, this is just a really pretty lilac which looks great on - and best of all only cost a pound from Poundland! The most expensive of the bunch is this pretty pink Nails Inc polish - although this particular one was exclusive to Instyle magazine so worked out a lot cheaper. It's just a beautiful colour which quality reflects the brand as a whole, I'd say if you spot a nails inc freebie anytime soon make a run for the tills! Lastly is Revlons Sunshine Sparkle, a pretty yellow with specks of gold running though it, again another Poundland find which I love!

What are you favourite pastel polishes?

11 comments:

  1. I love revlon nail polishes, they are definitly not given enough credit! Lovely colours babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're some of my favourite ones! I agree they deserve way more credit! xx

      Delete
  2. All these colours are so pretty, I love pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, really want barry m blue moon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely shade and perfect for summer!

      Delete
  4. I have sunshine sparkle and I absolutely LOVE it! It's such a pretty colour! I got it from poundland too haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so pretty! And a bargian too xx

      Delete
  5. These colours are gorgeous! I love the Revlon Sunshine Sparkle shade! Its lovely!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the revlon nail varnish, so pretty. Xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete