Sunday 28 July 2013

Back to skincare basics...

I'm a big lover of skincare, so much so that I have an overflowing stash of scrubs, masks and cleansers. I've tried so many products and treatments but I find my skin always looks at it's best when I simply Cleanse, tone and moisturise every night. Although I still find myself reaching for my face scrubs, washes and masks when I'm in the shower or my skin feels like it needs a pick me up, I just feel like nothing comes close to these three steps. I start by removing my make up with my Bioderma which allows me to get the most of my actual cleanser. My current one is this gentle cleansing lotion from Organic Surge which I apply with my fingers, I then use a cotton pad to wipe the majority off before following up with Naked's Up tone girl gentle toner. Once I'm done with that I use my Organic Surge blissful daily moistiriser which I've really come to love, I picked this up for just over £2 but think its worth its full price of £8.50 -  the packaging is great too! Together these products leave my skin feeling clean, soft and clear which is all you can ask of a skincare routine really.

What's your preferred method of cleansing?

7 comments:

  1. I've never got the chance to use anything by organic surge but I heard they were good. Sometimes I'm a little lazy and like to cleanse my face in the shower to save time haha
    x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow I've never tried Organic Surge before but this post has made me want to give it a try!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been curious about Organic Surge, it looks like it ought to be more expensive. How come you managed to pick up the cream so cheaply?

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not tried this brand as yet but it looks good. I have lots of brands on my list of skincare to try now! X

    ReplyDelete