Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Empties!

This month didnt see my using up many products, which will hopefully change next month since I'll be rushing to use them up intime for Uni to save my lugging a bunch of half empty products half way across the county.

Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner samples - I quite liked these and actually ended up buying the big 400ml bottles since they were half price. They're not the best hair care products I've used but far from the worst and a decent price when on offer. Plus the big Herbal Essences bottles tend to last me ages which is always a bonus!

Toni and Guy Cleanse Shampoo for advanced detox (£5.99/250ml) - This has lasted me since the Christmas sales which I think is pretty good. I used this about once every 1-2 weeks to get rid of any product build up and felt it did a great job - I'm likely to pick this up again!

Naked Shine Glossing hair treatment (discontinued) - I picked this in Poundland and thought it was a great product, I'm a little gutted I didnt stock up as this is a lot harder to get hold of now but it lasted me well.

Skinetica anti blemish treatment* (£9.99/80ml) - I actually finished my full sized bottle of this although seemed to have misplaced it so photographed a sample instead. I love this stuff however I've noticed that the Skinetica website has reduced the size from 100ml to 80ml meaning users are missing out on a whole 20%! Lucky I've came across this website which is selling 100ml for £8.25 including shipping, which I will be using from now on.

Murad Aha/Bha exfoliating cleanser (£34.00/200ml) - This has one or two uses left so I figured I'd throw it in anyway. I really liked this product just not enough to spend over £30 on it, although I think I'll have a look at what else the brand has to offer.

Superdrug Coconut & Shea Butter Body Butter (£3.69/200ml) - I think these are great and have raved about them way too much in the past month! Expect to see these body butters pop up again very soon!

The Body Shop Lemon Body Butter (£13/200ml) - I love Body Shop body butters and picked this up for just £3 in the sales. It's not my favourite scent in the world but I loved wearing it of an evening in the Uk's recent hot weather as I found that the citrusy scent was a massive help in stopping me from being bitten in the night.


What have you finished this month?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that Naked hair treatment looks lovely.. I love Naked hair products xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely product, I'm going to miss it! xx

      Delete