Tuesday 16 July 2013

What's in my bag: Summer Edition

The last time I did a 'What's in my bag' post was nearly two whole years ago, So I figured it was about time to update that especially as the contents of my bag seems to have changed drastically since the UK was hit with this sunny weather. This week I've found myself ditching the umbrella to make room for a few sunny essentials including this cooling spray from Poundland which has been a complete god send, this Nivea sun cream which hasn't let me down yet, and this Lancaster after sun from my Selfridges Summer Beauty Box. I also have a few all year round essentials such as my purse which was a gift from a friend for my birthday, my iphone, Jurlique hand cream which I got from What's in my handbag, my TBS hand sanitiser, Compact mirror, Primarks version of the tangle teezer and my little make up bag which includes a few products that I like to have just incase.
Inside my little make up bag I have my collection concealer for touch ups along with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set them using my Japonesque powder brush which isn't pictured. I also have my Miss Sporty Dr Balm which I think is a great little product and the current lipstick I'm wearing 17's Purple Haze. Finally I have a They're Real mini in case I feel the need to add to my lashes and a little Taylor Swift perfume.

Whats in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. Ive been meaning to do one of these! Love thcollection comcealer and the powder!

    Beth May Blogs
    My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete