Tuesday 9 July 2013

Free Balance me with Glamour

When it comes to magazine freebies Glamour seem to do it best, not only is the magazine just £2, they manage to team up with some pretty amazing brands including Nails inc, Benefit and Percy & Reed. Admittedly when I saw that Glamour were teaming up with Balance me once again I was excited, last years collaboration saw me picking up three copies of the magazine, and this years offerings didn't leave me disappointed! Readers have the choice of Balance Me's Super Toning Body Wash (worth £9), Pure skin face wash (worth £11), Moisture-rich face cream (worth £13) and shine on tinted lip save worth (£12). Personally I went for the body wash and lip balm as I haven't tried any body products from Balance Me yet and I loved the lip balm from last year. I brought the face wash last year which I'm still yet to open and will probably go back for the face cream at some point.

Will you be picking up a copy of Glamour?

9 comments:

  1. I picked up the Body Wash today but passed on the face cream as it was for normal/dry skin. I agree Glamour seem to get some of the best freebies and it's even more of a bargain that this month's copy also has a sachet of Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spotted that too, Glamour is such great value! xx

      Delete
  2. I have both of these products and I love the lip balm! It tastes/ smells so nice :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glamour's my favourite of the magazines at the moment, and I picked it up knowing I'd be allergic to one of the main ingredients in the products, so now my mum's got a nice new face cream ah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame, at least it wasn't a waste and you got to keep the magazine itself :)xx

      Delete
  4. I love Balance Me. I picked up the same two as you did but I think I'll probably end up getting the others too. The lip balm is amazing, I'm in love with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For £2 a copy its well worth trying the others too :) xx

      Delete
  5. I picked up all the products as I loved the face cream I got last year. I can't wait to try them all. x

    prettylittlefashionistaxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete