Friday 5 July 2013

NOTD (Featuring Revlon and Essie)

When I saw these two pretty polishes in my latest fragrance direct order I knew they'd go perfectly together. Essie's To buy or not to by is a beautiful lilac shade which in the bottle has a subtle blue shimmer running through it, although unfortunately this doesn't translate to the nails. Despite this it's still a lovely colour on the nails which I'm likely to post about separately as this NOTD doesn't really allow you to see the shade on its own.
After a couple of coats of To buy or not to buy, I added one coat of Revlon's Popular which is this really unique sheer pink with different sized running through it. These photos were taken a couple of days after I painted the nails, hints the small chips starting to appear!
What do you guys make of this nail look? Not bad for a £3 spend! 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous! Such bargains x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fragrance Direct is great for bargains!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore Revlon's Popular! Those two polishes look absolutely wonderful together.

    http://melissapcooper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! And thanks, I thought so too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty combo; an ideal look for summer. I'm adding To Buy Or Not to By to my polish wishlist x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete