Thursday 4 July 2013

The Body Shop Eye Colour

If there's one thing I love its a bargain, So when I saw that The Body Shop was selling a selection of eyeshadows for just £2.50 each I jumped at the chance - Especially since on top of that they were offering a 40% discount and free shipping on a £5 spend making these shadows just £1.50 each. I picked up two shades Granite and Conker. Despite the fact that its ridiculously hard to photograph, I quite like the packaging of these and think allowing users to see the shade through the packaging without actually opening the product is really practical, the lid could also double as a mirror which may be useful on the go.
First up is my favourite of the two Conker, It's just a beautiful soft shimmery shade which I love to wear all over my lid. Not only is it amazingly pigmented, this is an absolute dream to blend and I'm so pleased to have it in my collection. Granite is more of a matte brown with a little hit of shimmer, although I find it to be less pigmented than Conker I prefer to wear this on the crease of my eye and have to say I think it looks great when paired with Conker! With my MUA eye primer, both still looked great after eight hours wear which I think is amazing when you consider I paid just £3 for the pair!
You can still grab a range of eye colour shades here for just £2.50, I also spotted that they had a range of 'eye shimmers' for £2.00 here.

Bloglovin/Twitter/GFC /She Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. where did you get these? in store? online?
    my local body shop didn't do this discount and it seems like a lot of people took advantage of this offer! x

    ATA|AllThingsAnita - please take a minute to give me some feedback on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online, although the 40% off is no longer available they have a load of stuff in the sale and these eyeshadows are just £2.50 xx

      Delete