Monday 29 August 2016

Essence | Soo Glow Cream to Powder Highlighter in 'Bright up your life'

Anyone who has been reading Summers Beauty for a while may know that I'm a huge Essence fan, I was lucky enough to attend the UK launch a couple of years back and have been completely hooked ever since. I was checking out the cream to powder highlighters the other day and loved the look of 'Bright up your life', at just £2.80 I couldn't leave Wilko without it.
Enclosed in clear sturdy packaging, this baby really does offer value for money. I simply swirl my fingers around in the pot then apply directly to my face which leaves a wonderful subtle glow. It blends out nicely and has one of the best cream to powder formula's I have come across. Not only does this last well on the face, I can see this highlighter lasting a long long time.  Especially when I consider how much I've been using this, and how small the current dent in the product is.
I honestly cant fault this product! What's your favourite highlighter?

3 comments:

  1. I've never used any cream to powder products but I think a highlighter might be quite good to try out. I would definitely try something like this out

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely. I've not tried any Essence products but this is definitely something I'm going to keep my eyes open for. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was the only highlighter i have for a year before i got the mary lou. i still love it although i havent used it as much xx

    www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete