Friday 26 August 2016

GOSH | Giant Blush in 'Shy'

Gosh giant blush superdrug
As soon as I saw these 'Giant blush' sticks on Gosh's social media pages I knew 'Shy' had to be mine. It's just the perfect subtle shade ready for everyday use, made super easy for on-the-go by the practical packaging. While I love that the packaging makes this easy to apply, I also adore the style of it and love that the twisty bit (very technical term here) corresponds with the shade inside meaning that this blush stick is easy to find in anyone's makeup collection. 
Gosh giant blush shy
With one quick swipe, this Gosh giant blush stick gives me enough product for my desired look. I simply then take my fingers or my oval blending brush and let the super bendable formula work its magic. The look lasts all day, even in the heat with been experence lately!
Gosh giant blush review
As far as cream blushes go this is a fantastic product, and is definitely becoming a fast favourite! You can pick this up for £6.99 from Superdrug here. (although its currently on buy 1 get 2nd half price)

4 comments:

  1. I love Gosh, their products are such great quality and this shade looks gorgeous xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade! It's good to hear that it blends so well and lasts all day x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried that many GOSH products but the shade is gorgeous and glad to hear that it's such fantastic quality.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete