Thursday 18 August 2016

Primark PS..Pro Haul

primark haul
Recently Primark's new PS..PRO beauty range has been causing a bit of a stir online.When I had the chance to check the range out for myself I was mainly interested in the tools, starting with these PS..Pro blending brushes in Large (£4.00), Medium (£3.00) and small (£2.50). I think like me, many beauty bloggers have had their eyes on these Primark Oval brushes. They are supposedly a dupe for the famous Artis range. I personally cannot wait to put these to the test and will be reviewing as soon as I've had a chance to try them out! 

Next I noticed Primark's impressive range of sponges although I settled for these PS..Pro mini blenders (£2.50 for 4). The market is full of these mini sponges at the moment but as always Primark offers amazing value giving customers double the amount most brands do at a fraction of the price. I cant wait to compare these to the more expensive sponges in my collection! I was also super impressed with the idea of this PS..Pro Eyeliner Corrector Pen (£3.00), I'm a huge eyeliner fan, although I'm still terrible with application and feel like this will be a massive help! Finally I'm what you could call a lip crayon addict so had to add this  PS..Pro Sheer Shine Lip Crayon in Marvellous Mauve (£3.00) to my basket - the shade really caught my eye!

Have you tried anything from the PS..Pro range yet?

6 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by the new collection! I've yet to try anything but it all looks so great! xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I've seen those toothbrush makeup brushes everywhere but I'm not sure if I want to get it just yet. Looks cool though! <3

    xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this range of products so bad! I love Primark!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the only person who is yet to try the Primark PS Pro range! I definitely need to get my hands on these brushes. Like you said, they look identical to the Artis range. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete