Friday 12 August 2016

Primark Micellar Cleansing water

Primark Micellar Cleansing water
While stalking the Primark beauty section for Artis dupes, I came across this £2.00 cleansing water which I had to pop into my basket. I love a good micellar water and have tried a wide range of them with varied price points, although  this is the cheapest I have come across for its big 430ml size.
The packing advertises 'Rose & vitamin E',while personally I hate the smell of rose I found the scent of this to be quite pleasant. So does it actually work? yes, really well actually at removing both face and eye make up with ease. I did however suffer some stinging after using this on my eyes (I'm not overly sensitive, but I have this problem with a few cleansers). Despite this, I really like this cleansing water and along side a more sensitive eye make up remover its made my daily cleansing routine.

Have you tried anything from PS Beauty?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Is’s Perfect! Happy weekend.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this it's such a great price! xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds good except the stinging part.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried anything from Primark beauty, I don't think I will try any makeup products but maybe brushes. I really hate scented skincare products so I better stay away from it :)

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have thought that you could even get something like this from Primark.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea Primark even released this, but not so sure how I would feel about the slight stinging sensation. My favourite micellar water is the Garnier one x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sting my eyes badly, my face slightly. I just left it at the hotel, such a waste of money =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    โฟมล้างหน้า

    ReplyDelete