Saturday 6 August 2016

Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Light

Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Light
I've always been a huge fan of a cream contour, so when I saw that this Sleek Cream Contour Kit was on offer it fell straight into my basket!  Like the majority of Sleek products this comes in their classic black plastic casing and is complete with a huge black mirror which is extremely handy for on the go application.
Available in 3 different shades( light, medium and dark) each kit is filled with 6 different pans, all designed to do a different job. The handy guide pictured demonstrates this, to be completely honest I thought this was a lovely addition. As a beauty blogger its so easy to forget not everyone's aware of how to apply makeup trends, and there are people out there who would look at this kit without these instructions and want to run a mile.
Following the directions given using my Real Techniques Contour brush, I loved my overall look. I find that cream kits always make the application process a breeze and everything looks so natural! While I dont have time to do this routine on a daily basis I find that I can quickly contour my cheeks with the darkest shade for a quicker solution.  If unlike me, you are going to be using your fingers for the application process you almost have to warm the cream up to get it out of the pan,although once on the heat of the skin the cream moves and bends effortlessly.
I also find that the results last all day, so there's no need for this to be taking up space in your handbag.Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Light
At £10.99 for six shades this is a complete bargain. Although even more amazingly, This is currently in the 2 for £12 deal at Boots.

5 comments:

  1. I'm useless at contouring but haven't ever tried a cream one - maybe I should give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this - the swatches look really good quality! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way it looks, I've never tried cream contouring before!

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is just so gorgeous!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow it looks like a really impressive palette xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete