Wednesday 1 May 2013

Pound Buys (including Wet n Wild, Bourjois, Rimmel, Naked and more)

Sorry if your not a fan of these posts but I seem to be addicted to my bargain buys lately! Can you believe my total spend for this haul was just £7? As normal I made a stop in Poundand where I found this amazing Glossing Hair treatment from Naked, a Rimmel concealer in the shade soft ivory along with a Skittles candle (which smells lovely) Next I made a stop in Poundworld (which is basically the same shop, only mine is far bigger than Poundland and stocks so much more) The make up section here was amazing and I walked away with a Wet n Wild pressed powder, Bourjois eyeshadow, Perfect Stay lip tint, and to tutti Fruity lip glosses. They also had a bunch on Fish hair products which I'll be going back for.

Have you had any good pound buys lately?

10 comments:

  1. I have that candle but in strawberry, it smells amazing, you will love it. Xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picking up bargains in the poundshops (^_^) I bought some of the Naked haircare, looking forward to trying it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And its great stuff I'm sure you'll love it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Fab! My Poundshop had Dainty Doll eyeshadows this week. I bought the brown and purple ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never think to go into Poundland or Poundworld, I always forget you get decent branded make up in there. TK Maxx is my fav for high end cheap makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the eyeshadow - bargain!
    Love these posts!
    I'm following you :)
    I have a new blog, based on a budget, and would love any follwers to help as I get srated up!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went to pound world and got a Dainty Doll eyeshadow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love pound shops!

    ''fish hair products''? as in products with fish properties in..? I'm a tad confused x

    please give me some feedback on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete