Tuesday 21 May 2013

Everyday make up

With revision in full swing make up is probably the last thing on my mind (although I did make a sneaky Selfridges order today - I couldn't say no to that beauty box!). I haven't had to chance to play around with new things so over the past week I've found myself reaching for those products that require little fuss and work for me every time. The latest addition to this is my Origins Vitazing which I brought recently in a blog sale, I didn't expect it to be quite so orange but have loved using it as a primer to give me that glowy look. I top this with my favourite foundation from Dainty Doll with my buffing brush. I cant believe I'm so close to finishing this bottle although I love this stuff so much that I have a back up bottle ready! Taking my MUA Pro-Base kit which looks so grubby I'm almost ashamed to show you guys I use the pink toned shade under my eyes to brighten. I really need to pick up a new one of these although the product itself is fine, I just find that MUA's packaging doesn't seem to last me two seconds anymore, the lid on this has completely snapped off and the packaging design itself has seriously faded! To insure that 'Flawless' look I cover any blemishes with my Collection 2000 concealer - Again this is a product I need to replace when I get the change next week as its nearing the end I just haven't had the time recently! I haven't been bothering with a contour or blush lately although I find that by sweeping a little of this across my cheekbones helps with the whole glowy look. I've been loving They're Real lately which I got with this months copy of Elle, Surprisingly I'm tempted to rebuy! Lastly I insure my lips stay moisturised with this Loreal Caresse in the shade sweet berry.

So much for budget beauty, Lately more and more expensive items are creeping into my make up bag! Beauty bloggers are such bad influences! 

8 comments:

  1. Fab post! I love the MUA Pro-base concealer palette, I've picked up the Undress me highlighter today too!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, I just hate how messy it gets! xx

      Delete
  2. I love they'r real so much! It is a little on the pricey side but I haven't found a rival mascara yet really! Oh it's on Buyapowa quite a lot so keep an eye out on there for it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May have to stock up while its in Elle, and thanks for the tip xx

      Delete
  3. Great post. I love following your blog.
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out the beauty box. Did you get it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did, but I'm not near a store until the 28th so I'm picking it up then xx

      Delete