Sunday 5 May 2013

Mint Apple by Sinful Colors

Sinful Colors is very quickly becoming my favourite nail polish brand, offering a huge range of good quailty polishes for just £1.99 a bottle. My latest pick was this pretty green shimmer called 'Mint Apple'. I love that the shimmer adds a twist to the whole mint nail trend but is still really subtle on the nails. I find that you need just two coats to achieve the look below which doesn't take to long since the polish dries pretty quickly. Amazingly Sinful Color nail polishes last around four days on my nails, whereas normally I cant go one without chips.
What do you think of Mint Apple? Also I want to give a shout out to my lovely hand model in this post, who I made sit over the park with me so I could make the most of the sunlight for blog pictures. She's just started a blog so go give her some love here.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fab colour for summer :)

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to wear it in the coming months xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really stood out to me on the stand :) xx

      Delete