Friday 3 May 2013

Free 'They're Real' with ELLE

 If you've been reading this blog a while you may have noticed I'm a sucker for a good magazine freebie and this one I just had to share! This month Elle magazine are offering readers a free travel sized They're Real mascara which normally retails at £9.50.
Elle isn't the cheapest magazine around retailing at £4 a copy, although I love the idea of being able to try such a talked about product at a more reasonable price.

Will you be buying a copy of Elle?

6 comments:

  1. These havent hit the shops in my local Tesco and Asda yet but I'm waiting for it :( I noticed while looking for this though that InStyle magazine are giving away full sized Nails Inc polishes!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for this! xx

    http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this up today, I can't wait to try it. Marie Claire have free Avon cosmetics this month and Instyle has some Nails Inc nail polishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill be looking out for the nails inc! xx

      Delete