Friday 31 May 2013

May Favourites

 It's crazy to think that tomorrow is the first day of June! I'm off laptop shopping which I'm looking forward to (mainly because I haven't gotten dressed in two whole days - gotta love revision!). Over the past week I've been treated to a lot of new goodies, So I'll expect that Junes post will be jammed packed although as it stands I havent had a chance to try many of them. I brought this Origins Vitazing in a blog sale recently and have really enjoyed using it before my make up. I'll probably have a post up on it eventually although I expect it wont be too soon due to my exams, I don't think I'd pay full price for it - But for now it's a lovely treat. I got Benefits They're real in Elle magazine and have really enjoyed it, I'm even tempted to buy a full sized tube! I was sent a sample of Taylor Swift's Wonderstuck Enchanted and loved it so much my Mum brought me a 50ml bottle - I'm rubbish with scents so I wont even try but if you are a fan of sweet smells I'd go and give this a sniff.
This Kate Moss Lasting finish lipstick in shade 19 was also a gift from my Mum which I'll hopefully get around to reviewing soon, Its a lovely shade which lasts all day and isn't drying on the lips - what more can you ask for? I loved the cream version of this Dainty Doll blush so much that I had to get the powder version too - You are my sunshine gives such a lovely glow the cheeks, I adore it topped with MUA's highlighter!

4 comments:

  1. Great favourites, I love the MUA highlighter it is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick is a lovely shade! I've tried to like the Benefit mascara but it just hasn't impressed me :/ glad it's worked for you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're only £1.99 on Fragrance direct atm.
      That's a shame, I didnt think I would like it tbh xx

      Delete