Thursday 30 May 2013

May Empties


May has probably been the most hectic month of the year so far, In between leaving college and studying for exams I some how ended up turning the grand old age of 18 and shopping way too much. With no signs of life slowing down anytime soon I've been going flash card crazy today in an attempt to study on the go for my exams (which start monday!) Next month also sees me flying back to Scotland literally the day after my exams finish. As you can imagine I'm really looking forward to the break, I've been collecting travel minis for months!
Lately I've been trying to use the same products over and over again until I finish them up, although I liked both the Good things Deep Clean and the Neutrogena Black head eliminating scrub, I just didn't feel like they were doing much for me. Next I finished up this Body Shop Cucumber Freshening water which I believe TBS has now stopped selling which was a same as I found this really useful to get my make up off.
I really liked the Tresemme Platinum Strength deep conditioning treatment and would probably buy it again if I saw it on offer as it leaves my hair feeling soft. I'm a big fan if Vo5 and find myself going back to their shampoos and conditioners a lot, as I find they make a real difference to my hair and you can always find them pretty cheap. I made a real effort this month to try and use up my other hair products which have been abandoned by my love of oils, I think the Aussie treatment is great although I'm not so keen on the herbal essences product.
I loved using this Boots Extracts nectarine body butter, normally I go for more less sweet smelling ones although this jut blew me away! I also finished Soap & Glory's Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em which I thought has a great consistency, I also love the scent so It's a winner in my book. The Miss Sporty's Nail expert manicure base coat was great, I dont think Ill ever splash out on an expensive one again! Lastly I loved this sample of Taylor Swifts new perfume so much that I actually got a 50ml bottle for my birthday!

What have you finished this month?

3 comments:

  1. Wow you finished a lot! Lol I do that too, once I find something i love the other things tend to just get abandoned.. and then I have to begrudgingly finish them off -__-

    oh and Happy belated 18th birthday!^^ good luck for your exams kiddo, I'm sure you'll do amazing :oD

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love that Good Things scrub! I've finished a shower gel, two conditioners, a shampoo and various other random things this month x

    ReplyDelete