Wednesday 8 May 2013

Soap & Glory's Perfect Day

In the January sales I picked up a six shade Soap & Glory lip palette for just £6, I felt it would be pointless to review the palette now, So figured Id give the shades their own reviews over the coming months. Todays lipstick of choice is 'Perfect Day', To apply I simply use my fingers for a sheer wash of colour or with a brush for a more pigmented look.
Perfect day is a beautiful almost natural shade which gives a lovey flush of colour while still being really wearable. It's a lovely 'every day shade'. I love that these are so pigmented on the lips yet feel so moisturising! They also last around four hours on the lips which is always a plus.
Have you tried any make up from Soap & Glory?

3 comments:

  1. I bought this same palette during the sales and i absolutely love it!! I've gone on to buy two of the lipsticks, one which is "perfect day" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great for traveling, so tempted to buy a couple too xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your review! :)
    I can't really see it well on the picture so: would you say that the perfect day lipstick does rather have a warm tone? It looks brownish - and I'm still trying to figure out whether I should buy it or not :D

    ReplyDelete