Thursday 16 May 2013

My Birthday Wishlist!

You may have noticed by my inconstant posts, that May has been a rather hectic month so far and it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon with two exams next week and my birthday the following one. So I figured I'd so you guys a few of the beauty things I'm hoping for. I love the Dainty Doll blushes I have, but am  determined to own every shade - they're just great quality and look great with my pale skin. Despite the terrible reviews I've read on the Revlon Baby stick I love a sheer wash of colour and would love to try this out! Earlier today I picked up  couple of Sally Hansen polishes on a market stall for just £2 each - The brush is just amazing and the polish dried so quickly, I need more in my life! After completing a sample size of Wonderstruck Enchanted, I would love to own a bottle (plus it just looks so pretty). Lastly my friend and I have been looking into a trip to France during the summer - I think I need to know if to stock up on Bioderma so think a trip to John Bell & Croyden is in order.

Heres to hoping my friends and family can take a hint! Last I made the above wishlist on Beauty Sets if you're wondering - I just couldn't work out how to get rid of the white space I didn't use so sniped it to my pictures in the end!

4 comments:

  1. Dainty Doll has totally come down on price. I love it
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm sad to see the brand go though! xx

      Delete
  2. Dainty Doll blushes are amazing My Girl is one of my favourite shades x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im yet to own that one, Hopefully someone will treat me to it! xx

      Delete