Thursday 2 May 2013

Latest in Beauty discovery Box

I love latest a beauty and feel they offer such better value for money than normal beauty box subscriptions, So when I saw their CEW 2013 Beauty Awards Finalists Discovery Box I jumped at the chance to buy!
The box itself was overflowing with products! There's a few I wont get the use out of such as the male samples and the anti- ageing skin care - But I'll be passing them on to a new home who will enjoy them so much more than I can. A 20% off Elemis products along with free delivery voucher was also included. 
Both the Balance Me and Elemis creams will be passed along to my mum, as at seventeen I feel I'm a little too young to get any use out of them. Although I was left impressed this my hair treatment which looks so expensive complete with a glass bottle and pump, I hope the product itself matches up to the packaging! The Ellie Saab sample is nice, but a little too orangey for my liking. I wont be buying full size but will be enjoying this over the summer months. 
I love purpley toned lipsticks so was excited to see this essential care lip liner in the shade pink rose I cant say I own much organic make up so I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm not a a huge fan of rose but I love these spray on toner type products so am looking forward trying this eau florale de rose from Melvita (I also love that it's in a handy travel size!). I really like nails inc so was over the moon to see this bright orange shade, It's literally going on my nails the moment I finish this post! Lastly I've heard so much about Weleda so was happy to see a mini body lotion from them as these come in handy when I'm staying somewhere for the night.

Overall I'm very happy with this box! Have you ever used Latest in Beauty?

3 comments:

  1. I often get the mini beauty box from Latest in Beauty with the free samples, it's a great idea that you can see what your getting before you order. That's why i stopped getting Glossybox the suprise element wares off... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S i nominated your blog for The Versatile Blogger Award, if you wish to take part all the info is here http://shellsenseless.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award-notd.html (^_^)

      Delete
  2. How much was this box?
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete