Sunday 9 June 2013

Free Model Co in Glamour

In this months Glamour magazine readers are offered a choice of a free Models Co product including a lip liner, eyeliner, mascara and two different shades of lipgloss. The magazine retails for just £2 but I've seen many find it for just £1, despite hearing from many that it was cheaper in Tesco my store still changed £2 - So I'm unsure if the pricing is based on area. I've looked in a few stores before finally picking my copy up as they all seem to have loads of lip and eyeliners, I was hoping to find a lipgloss but settled on the mascara since it was the best freebie I could find.
I'm actually happy I picked this up in the end since its a fibre mascara and I've always wanted to try one, not bad for just £2. It looks like next months freebies are set to be just as amazing with Glamour giving away some amazing Balance me goodies!
Will you be picking a copy of Glamour up?

12 comments:

  1. I picked up a copy with an eyeliner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! I'm not really a mascara person because I have typical straight, pointing down asian lashes but fibre mascara formulas are popular amongst the asian community and I've yet to try one! Thanks for the blogpost :)

    please give me some feedback on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up this but I got one of the lip glosses x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky, I've been looking out for a gloss! xx

      Delete
  4. I have the lip gloss and it smells amazing! Just like berries and it isn't sticky either.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to keep a look out, I really want one now :) xx

      Delete
  5. I went into my local Tesco the other day and picked up 2 of these as they were only £1 each, got one with mascara and the other with the lip gloss, can't wait to try them out!

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! For just a pound this offer is amazing xx

      Delete
  6. I couldn‘t find the mascara, i‘ve been in every shop 5 miles away and i cant find one :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn‘t find the mascara, i‘ve been in every shop 5 miles away and i cant find one :(

    ReplyDelete