Saturday 15 June 2013

What's in my travel bag; make up

Yesterday officially marked the end of my final college exams and the start of my three month long summer. The past two years have been incredibly busy, meaning since I finished my GCSE's over two years ago I haven't had a chance to fly back and visit my family in Scotland, so I am welcoming my eight day stay and as you read this I'll either be on my way or already there. 

Since the last couple of weeks have been spent studying for exams I haven't had much time to prepare blog posts in advance so expect pecks into my travel bag over the next week or so. Today I figured I'd kick things off with make up, although I will also be posting my body, skincare, hair and nail picks later in the week.

When It comes to make up, I don't do compromise and like to have a range of products with me, although my base picks appear to remain the same until a new favourite comes along. With me I'll be taking my Origins Vitazing, Dainty Doll liquid foundation, No concealer concealer for under my eyes, collection's concealer for any blemishes and Rimmels stay matt concealer for any redness.
I'll also be packing my favourite blush of the moment, Dainty Doll's You Are My Sunshine along this cheap and cheerful MUA highlighter which together form one of my favourite combinations. I'll also be bringing this new Revlon Babystick to test drive and this cream contour in Billion Dollar Babies.
As for my eyes, I seem to have forgotten a couple of products in the above photo in the form of MUA's eyeshadow primer and 2true clear mascara for my eyebrows. For some reason I've decided on two mascaras ; Benefit's they're real and Max Factors Clump Defy, and two of these Scandaleyes seyeshadow sticks.
When It comes to lips I had to try not to include my whole collection! In the end I settled on my free lipgloss from this months Glamour magazine,Dainty Doll's Storm in a teacup, Revlon kissable balm stain in Honey, Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in shade 19 and 17's Purple Haze.

What's in your travel make up bag?

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy Scotland! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate lipsticks! Rimmel so such a good job with lip products.
    Your make-up bag is really nice, where is it from?

    www.hazelmaex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel are great when it comes to lips!
      And it was from Primark - A steal at £3! xx

      Delete
  3. I heard so many bad reviews of Revlon Babystick.
    Love your selection of lip products.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I liked it, I'll have a review up soon. And thank you! xx

      Delete