Thursday 6 June 2013

Free Neal's Yard Remedies in Instyle

I love a good magazine freebie, so when I saw July's issue of Instyle magazine (available now) I had to pick it up! In each magazine (£3.90) readers are given a free Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Daily Moisturiser worth £12. From the looks of their website the product has so many skincare benefits so I look forward to trying it! Also after speaking to Tales of a Pale Face on twitter today I discovered that you can pick this up for just £2.50 in WHSmith!

Will you be picking up a copy of the magazine?

8 comments:

  1. Great find! Magazine freebies are really good at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some great offers on this month, I expect i'll be sharing more freebies soon xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to pick this up when I go to the shops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this up today, the moisturiser sounds amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone had taken all the freebies off the magazine when I looked yesterday :( xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete