Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sally Hansen Kook-A-Mango

 When I spotted this for just £1.99 last week in Watt Brothers I had to pick it up, Kook-A-Mango is a beautiful red shade with a hint of orange. Like all of the other polishes I've tried in this collection Kook-A-Mango comes complete with an oversized brush which makes painting the nails so much easier although I imagine on shorter nails this could be more of a hindrance than a help. In just a couple of coats the polish looks great, and it dries pretty quickly too.
This lasted a good few days with minimal chipping which is brilliant if your nails are anything like mine. These retail for £6.99 in Boots, although it's worth shopping around as may sites such as fragrance direct sell them cheaper.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! Really am tempted to try a Sally Hansen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great polishes, I wouldn't mind paying the whole £7 for the quality xx

      Delete