Tuesday 25 June 2013

Scotland Haul

 Despite the fact that the Shops in Scotland aren't all that different, I still manage to spend a lot of my time and money in the shops. Generally I find that the stores themselves are so much nicer and the staff are so friendly which makes them appeal to me so much more. I picked up my favourite soft skinny jeans from Primark in a lighter shade for just £11, the shade is actually really similar to the ones I brought from internationale in my last haul, you may also recognise the shirt from the same haul - I got to wear it once before the machine ripped it apart (as you may be able to see in the above picture as at the time I was wearing my new one) I was gutted so was so happy to see it in store for just £8 from £16.99. I was pretty much in love with the sale in H&M, normally in London I find that there's a reason why half the stuff as made the sale although this one was great, they had a huge selection and everything thing was really cheap. I picked up this jumper with detailing on the shoulders, originally this was £24.99, but I got it for a mere £10. I also picked up two pairs of flats which were reduced to £4 from £4.99.
I got quite a few demands from friends and family and my case was pretty much filled with Shortbread, Edinburgh Rock, Macaroon Bars and Tablet. I'm now down to my last Macaroon bar and tablet which I'm gutted about, Why aren't these sold in England?! I picked up some pretty feather clips in Accesorize for £4 after seeing them on a friend. But I think my bargain beauty buys stole the show! I'm pretty much jealous of everyone in Scotland because they have access to a Watt Brothers, I only discovered it on my last visit to Scotland as my aunt suggested it and could spend hours in their beauty section! They had a huge selection of Smooch cosmetics for just £1.99, I picked up the above eyeshadow duo and blush along with a barbie pink lipstick. There was also a huge selection of Sally Hanson polishes for just £1.99 - I picked up this bright shade in 'Kook-A-Mango'. Finally I spotted W7 Mega Matt lips were just 50p, I brought three of them although they dont appear to have shade names on them? I also picked up a couple of bits in Boots including Rimmel's famous stay matte powder and Natural collections cream blush in Rosy Pink.

What have you brought lately?

4 comments:

  1. Ok I need to head to my local Watt Brothers if the W7 Mega Mattes were 50p! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that I'd picked up the other two shades! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried smooch comsetics and have to say the blush looks so beautiful! :) xo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of smooch cosmetics either and without looking at the first photo closely I thought you got some NARS!

    ATA|AllThingsAnita - please take a minute to give me some feedback on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete