Monday 10 June 2013

NEW! Twist and Out

I've reviewed this product around a year ago now here, although when I saw that the packaging had changed  I figured I'd give it another go. I was expecting the same sponge coated in nail polish only in a better container so I was pretty surprised to see the rubber bristles when I opened the pot. I honestly think pretty;perfect could be on to a winner here, only like the previous version I found that the bristles twisted around with your nail meaning the removal effects become minimised. You can remove all of the polish with this - but only if you're a patient person, although in the long run I suppose that its problems could be fixed with a little superglue to keep the circle of bristles in place.
Overall at just a pound from Poundland, I think this is worth a look at - I just wish that Pretty;perfect would fix the issues that it currently has.

5 comments:

  1. A pound?!!!!! I use the nailene version of this and it's £6! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need this! Cant believe it was only a pound aswell - bargain!

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete