Friday 21 June 2013

What's in my travel bag; Hair

Since I knew that mini shampoos and conditioners wouldn't last me the week I figured I'd pick up these 250ml sizes from Vo5 as I've mentioned before that they leave my hair feeling great. Not wanting to spend a whole week without using a hair mask I picked up this Tresemme one for just over a pound to keep my hair feeling nourished throughout the trip.
Although Batiste sell mini shampoos, I'm yet to see the blonde version so will bringing my 200ml version with me since its a great product in emergency's. I also struggled to get a mini heat protection spray so will also be taking this 150ml Fish protective straightening mist since I straighten my hair a lot. This 75ml hair spray is nearly finished although since I don't usually use alot of hairspray this should be enough to cover the week. Finally I didnt want to take my glass bottle of Dr Organic hair oil with me so have filled this travel container which I got with a few other bottles for a pound in poundland with enough oil for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment